On Wednesday 25 September 2002 11:39 pm, Brian McCann appears to have
written:
> I'll check into Courier now...but I think when I said "public
> folders"...I may need to elaborate.  Basically..I need something like
> newsgroups or forums that can be access controlled.  (eg. So students
> can't read messages about faculty meetings).

Cyrus includes a bulletin board function that I've never used, but it
it sounds like just what you need for that.  It essentially sets up
mailboxes shared by specified users where they can leave messages
for each other.

Of course, you can also just set up a standard news servers.

- Bob