I just installed 4.6.2, and I wanted to install cvsup. So I brought
the cvsup-16-1f.tbz from ftp.freebsd.org, and did a
'pkg_add cvsup-16-1f.tbz', but whenever I run pkg_add, it core dumps.

How can I redirect the error message from pkg_add to a file, and how
do I attache files with 'mail', so I can send you some more info on
this?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]