ADIC has a linux kernel module for client access to StorNext FS
(formerly Centravision).  Any ideas on *BSD support for this?  I'm
running a FreeBSD FTP server and had hopes for *BSD or MacOSX webservers
but this may kill my chances of putting that idea on the table.

Is there any *BSD support at all for a commercial SAN solution?  *I'm*
well aware that I/we can "roll our own" with standard products, but the
powers that be want to buy something and be able to put someone else on
the hook if/when it doesn't work.