Listen Guys....
   As a girl...I dont want to deal with that hard stuff. But also if I
install windows in my box, I will have to fix it probably at the end of
the month (girls hate fixing things).
   So is there anyway you guys can solve problems for notonly me, but
other girls who have the same problem.
  Thanks for the e-mails and suggesions for how to mount a cdrom, but that
wasnt my point. Because you guys are very hard core in programming,
you guys could make a better interface for this Os, which is so easy
that even my parents could use. When you combine easines and stability
together...people will buy your product desperately. you dont know
hopefully you will wipe out Microsoft.

NOTE: Linux is not the solution because there are too many dist compatibilty
issues for dist to dist.
    ----Jessica Olaya