Hi there

I recently installed an SIIG UltraATA 133 PCI controller, and moved my disks
to it.  However, my FreeBSD 4.6.2 can not mount the root any more, and I am
prompted to give a device name of the root partition.  Is this controller
supported?  (I would assume it is.)  What device name should I give to mount
the root?  I am running a custom built kernel, and not sure if I turned off
the PCI controller if there is any.  In case that I need to rebuild the
kernel, can I build a floppy with the PCI controller support and access the
disks?

I am not on the list, please cc to me when you reply to the list.  Thanks.

            Ruibiao