On 2002-10-14, Bryan Cassidy scribbled:

# Well, I did what you said do and tried mount_msdos /dev/afd0a /mnt and still getthis
#
# [bryanc2000@insightbb]/home/bryanc2000# mount_msdos /dev/afd0a /mnt/
# mount_msdos: /dev/afd0a: Invalid argument

Check out
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/zip-drive/x88.html.

Based on the example from that page, replace afd0a with afd0s4 and see
if it works for you or not. It's been a while since I've had to mount a
Zip disk on FreeBSD...

--

Linh Pham                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                        http://closedsrc.org