OK. I see. That works now. Is there any way to do this with KsCD (KDE app),
 or the command line cd player utility??

My XMMS locks up the computer sometimes. It's the only CD Player app I have
that locks it up like that. I get error messages about the CDROM driver not
being able to talk to the CDROM, and it pauses my system every 5 seconds. The
only way to fix it is the reboot. (Can't figure out how to kill hup the CD
driver... don't know if it's possible...)

Anyway, if I could get my entire playlist to play with KsCD, that would be
super neat.

Thanks for all the advice!

Matthias