I've been searching the web for software that might allow me to build
a mp3 jukebox that is controllable remotely via a web interface.  In
other words, I want to put the jukebox behind my entertainment center
and control it with other PCs in my network.

Anyway, I found this software that looks promising:

http://gjukebox.sourceforge.net/

Does anyone have any experience with this application or any others
that might fit my needs?  Something in the ports tree would be
preferred.

Thanks,

Drew