At 1:12 PM -0400 10/18/02, TheGlenMann wrote:
Docs on the subtleties on LPD seem to be in short supply. It looks
like the PAGEPROTECT thing breaks the whole system, then the cannot
rename seems to be Windows trying again to send the file...

How can I determine what is wrong? I suspect that permissions are
preventing transfer of the actual print file (given on the l line),
as I cannot find it on the system.
I do a lot of the support for lpr/lpd in freebsd.  From a quick look
at your message, I suspect that the windows side is not doing the
right thing when it comes to sending the data-file for a print job.

I'll try to take a longer look at your report, and give you a better
answer within the next few days.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]