Hello all,

I hope I'm asking a basic question. What should I do
to set up my FreeBSD desktop with a browser that
supports all (or at least most) linux plugins?

I've had no luck with linux_base + linux-sun-jdk13,
for example, with linux-opera or linux-mozilla ports.
Using 4.7.

Should I be using native browsers? If so, that means I
can't download Linux plugins from the net, right?

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one on the planet
trying to use FreeBSD as a desktop machine. If this is
true, I'd appreciate some honest advice to switch to a
Linux distro, for example. I'm sticking with FreeBSD
just because I use it on servers and I love it, but
I'll switch if I have to.

Any response appreciated, even if it's "whoa, i
wouldn't do what you're trying to do."

Thanks!

Elvis