Hello all,

I'm using mbmon 2.00 (not available in the ports yet) and I'm getting mixed
results partnering it with a Tyan Tiger MPX 2466-4M with 2 Athlon MP 1800+.
The kernel does not support neither one of the Winbond chips (W83627HF &
W83782D) used on this board hence the use of mbmon.

mbmon specifies that the W83627HF uses the ISA I/O ports while the other one
uses the SMBus direct access. My setup detected fine only the W83627HF but
not at all the W83782D. However it detects the first one using the SMBus not
the ISA I/o as per the README says. As a result, I can't get accurate
readings of my temperature, the results are all mixed up, some of the temps
supposedly applicable to the latter chip turned out in the reading. There's
only one displayed; the one with the W83627HF chip, the other chip's reading
went missing, presumably because it wasn't detected in the first place.

Has someone encounter this strange occurence yet?

Here's the spec from the README
---------------------------
[Note] From the present version the special treatment of Tyan's dual
  CPU motherboard, TigerMP/MPX is supported.  This motherboard has two
  sensor chips, and one has to enable the second one.  In order to
  attach and enable the second sensor, one has to use a Tyan specific
  option(-Y for "mbmon", -TyanTigerMP for "xmbmon").  Then the first
  sensor is accessed through SMBus and the second one through ISA IO.
  Here the values are the followings:

   1st sensor (SMBus, W83782D)

   temp0      VRM2 temperature
   temp1      CPU1 temperature
   temp2      CPU2 temperature
   Vcore0     CPU1 Vcore
   Vcore1     CPU2 Vcore
   Volt 0     AGP voltage
   Volt 1     system 5V
   Volt 2     DDR voltage
   Volt 3     -----
   Volt 4     standby 3.3V

   2nd sensor (ISA IO, W83627HF)

   temp0      VRM1 temperature
   temp1      AGP  temperature
   temp2      DDR  temperature
   Vcore0     CPU1 Vcore
   Vcore1     CPU2 Vcore
   Volt 0     system 3.3V
   Volt 1     system 5V
   Volt 2     system 12V
   Volt 3     system -12V
   Volt 4     -----

Here's my mbmon -d output.
Using SMBus access method[AMD756/766/768/NVidia nForce]!!
* Winbond Chip, W83627HF found.

mbmon -rY (Y option special for Tiger MPX config)
TEMP0 : 57.0
TEMP1 :  8.5
TEMP2 : 16.0
FAN0  :    0