Dear list readers,

I'm going away on a 2 month vacation in a couple of weeks and I need to find a way I can do simple server administration from remote locations. I will most likely not be able to connect via SSH to my 2 servers (Running FreeBSD 4.5 and 4.6 STABLE) since the only internet access I will have is through various Internet Cafes.

Does anyone know if there is a tool to do smaller jobs like restarting services and stuff via a www interface?

Thanks for your time!

/Andreas