I just did a fresh install of 4.7.  Did a cvsup, build world, new
kernel, cvsup'd ports, all without problem.

I then went to install Xfree--it was going fine, then gave me an error
code saying there was no #2 source tarball in /distfiles/xc.  I cvsup'd
ports again, tried again, same result.  Being in a hurry, I downloaded
X420src-2 and 3 from XFree's website and stuck them in there, figuring
I'd missed some errata somewhere.  (Which is why I don't have the exact
point of failure and error messages.)

However, doing some googling and looking at this week's ports archives
and such, I see nothing like this. Has anyone else had this problem, and
if not, where did I make a mistake? (Aside from giving the list no error
messages to work with)

--

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6 )

Spike: I would, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much.