Hi!
I am long time BSD user and did not find answers for 2 questions, so I decided
to bother you (sorry)

Question 1 - Midnight Commander and/or Gnomemc - what happened with this
usefull utility, it does not install correctly under any condition, although
it says it works fine. Was it any changes done since 4.6.2 or it just becuase
of me? (I copied the problem on 2 PCs though)

Question 2 - Mozilla? Did not find in ports at all, when downloaded source
from mozilla.org it did not even untared well (perhaps it their problem, but
why mozilla is not contributing in ports anymore?)

Thanks in advance!
Alex