I'm trying to get the Linux nightly binaries of Phoenix running. It's after
some libraries that it claims aren't on my system - stuff like GTK+ 1.2,
which certainly *should* be. Anyone else having any luck?

(I'm specifically after getting the nightly binaries running, rather than
bothering to set up things to pull CVS and compile by hand. I've got WINE
installed, I guess I could try the Win32 binaries ;-)

- d.