hi currently i just installed freebsd 4.5 release, but
unfortunately it doesn't detect my NIC, then i realise
that it doesn't detect My usb controller, which this
error Msg appear, "USB CONTROLLER NOT FOUND"
i tried reading the FAQ and other troubleshooting
page, but just couldn't find the answer to solve the
problem,

i'm sure my usb controller isn't spoiled, as my
windows can detect it, i'm doing a dual boot on the
harddisk.

 so i would like to ask, how do i make freebsd able to
detect my usb controller, or how do i install the usb
NIC, when the USB controller not found.

hardwares:
intel 82371 AB / EB PCI to USB Universal Host
Controller

Smartnic USB network card, 1500