Hello there :)

I recently came across an article about TCPA and Palladium. I didn't like what I read in it and want to know if *BSD was likely to become overwhelmed by it as I can see a time when the Internet will become divided between the two camps (TCPA and non-TCPA) where services between the two will not be compatible.

How can we overcome this and are there any pojects or movements underway to combat it? I don't want Microsoft to get any more power than it already has.

Thanks fo your time and I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Adrian.