I have used freebsd for a few years now and just installed it on a new
server and went to update the source from cvs using cvsup as I have done in
the passed.  But all the files that are pulled down have a ,v extension
added to them.  The cvsup settings are exactly the same as they are on my
other server and when I go to update there source it works fine and there is
now ,v extension.  I would appreciate any help.

Nic Lewis