On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 05:42:07 -0000 , [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Odhiambo
Washington) wrote:

>Sincerely, I don't understand this stuff. I've tried to read it.
>Is anyone willing to tell me the advantages of s/key and whether I should
use
>it?

Depends how you rate security over convenience.

I have used it often for FTP accounts.

The benefit is that passwords are never re-used and knowledge of
a password can't be used to determine future ones. The downside
is that people find it a pain to have a sheet of passwords and
strike them out one at a time, or use an s/key calculator.