Darryl Hoar wrote:
greetings,
I cvsupped from 4.7-release to 4.7-stable.  Followed all the steps to do
that.
I need to reclaim some disk space.  Can I delete the files under /usr/src?
Currently it's consuming roughly 340 MB of space ?

thanks,
Darryl
You can delete /usr/src, and also /usr/obj, but next time you want to
do an upgrade I guess it will take longer to get all the sources. If
you can manage by only delete /usr/obj it would be the best for you,
if upgrading in the future.

Also, if deleting /usr/src, and hence /usr/src/sys too, you can not
compile your kernel if you change any hardware.

Best regards,
Paul