The subject explains it pretty well -- last night
I ran burnK7 from the cpuburn port and my system is
toast. Now I'm trying to figure out just what it
was I killed so I can replace it.
About 40 seconds into the run, the system switched
the power off. Now it won't switch back on again.
ACPI was disabled (relevant, since this was -current)
but APM was on. I know the power supply is good
since the on-board NIC shows a link on the Linksys
it's attached to, and that only happens when it has
power. The system just does nothing when I push the
power switch.
So what needs replaced? The Motherboard? The CPU?
Something else?

- @