I'm having problems setting up a dual boot on my machine for FreeBSD
and Windows 2000. Each OS is installed on a separate hard drive and
each boots successfully independant of each other. I have the FreeBSD
drive set to master and the Windows drive set to slave. Before either
OS boots I'm given a prompt to choose F1 for FreeBSD or F5 for drive
1. If I choose F1, FreeBSD boots normally, when I choose F5, it boots
FreeBSD as well. When I check the setup, each hard drive is shown.
Does anyone have a similar setup?
thanks