Hello,
        I am trying to get my FreeBSD 4.7 Stable system working with my Z23 Lexmark
printer. I enabled support for USB printers in the kernel and was able to
rebuild and install with no problem. dmesg correctly reports the existence of
the device. However, I am sort of stuck at this point. I am not really sure
what I should do next, the handbook does not explicitly reference USB
printers. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate
it. It would be nice to get this working since it is such a cheap printer.
The alternative would be for me to install the printer on my WindowsXP box
(really my girlfriends machine) and print across the network.

Regards,

Weston