Hi,

I have tried burning some wav files onto a cd using burncd, and the audio in a
cd player comes out broken (random fraction of a second blank sections in the
audio). Is there some special option which I need to use which I am un-aware
of from looking in help/man pages... or could it be my cd burner?

My burner is a diamond cd burner, which the kernel reports as:
     acd0: CD-RW <CD-RW 24X10X40> at ata0-slave PIO4

Thanks for any advice,
Jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386