Simon1 wrote:

Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I need to set to use
acroread normally? Also, if the default behavior of acroread has been
changed to require people to use their own personal temporary directories
could this please be added to the documentation and information displayed
when the port is installed?

does it use /tmp or /var/tmp?

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody
wants to read.
		-- Mark Twain