JacobRhoden wrote:

Hi,

I have searched the ports collection and can only find a realaudio server. How
do you guys normally play real audio files. This is one that google wasnt to
helpful on.

I use the realplayer.

# pkg_info -W `which realplay`
/usr/local/bin/realplay was installed by package linux-realplayer-8.cs2

[/usr/ports]# make search key=realplay
Port: linux-realplayer-8.cs2
Info: Linux RealPlayer 8.0 from RealNetworks
Maint: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Index: audio graphics linux
B-deps: rpm2cpio-1.1.20020306
R-deps: linux_base-7.1_1

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

I see a good deal of talk from Washington about lowering taxes. I hope
they do get 'em lowered enough so people can afford to pay 'em.
-- Will Rogers