Hello,
I want to backup my disk with all of its contents. Exactly, I want to copy it completely to another disk.
I have only one freebsd partition and several slices on my disk. I want to copy all the data to another bigger disk preserving my user and group settings.
Is it possible to use "cp"? In this way I supposed to create my partitions before and mount them under some partition and just "cp -Rp / /newdisk" but
Won't it start to copy the data recursively when copying reachs /newdisk?
Just curious.
Regards,
--
Ertan Kucukoglu