> I recommend not assuming the least of individuals who ask for help.
> -netmask doesn't work either  :)

The error you reported was due to the fact that you specified 'netmask'
rather than '-netmask'. Since you didn't mention that you also tried the
latter, I could only assume you didn't try. Otherwise, your plea for help
would be poorly formulated, and I didn't want to assume that.

Now you are saying '-netmask' doesn't work either, but you didn't say in
what way. The error could not be the same. Since you didn't reply with
further information, I guess now I can only assume you don't require any
assistance.

:)

Paul

--