Christopher Nehren wrote:
On 2005-03-27, Chuck Robey scribbled these
curious markings:

Just curious if you folks have tried the mozilla application, available only from mozilla (not firefox) called chatzilla? I have tried nearly all of the other IRC clients, it's not a minimal one, but it's very very nice.

I personally try to keep things as console-based as possible. screen,
irssi, elinks, mutt, slrn and vim are my best friends. I'd be in serious
trouble if ncurses broke. :)

Can't say that I completely disagree, being that I'm a notable vim enthusiast, but I always say, if you're going to be honest, you need to at least try the one's you don't like, else you are not being honest in saying you don't like it. I spent over a year learning C++, so I could be honest in saying I didn't like it. If you don't give something a real try, then you're like the 3 year old who says "I don't like it, what is it?"

Best Regards, Christopher Nehren

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   | electronics, communications, and SF/Fantasy.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary (on the wall at my old fraternity,
Signa Phi Nothing).