On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 22:59 +1000, Warren wrote:
> For some reason Azureus is sucking up a lot of my computer and has a habbit
> of
> shutting itself down for no apparent reason.
>
> It wont run in GDB so i can see whats going on .. is there any other way i
> can
> debug it to find out why its shutting itself down.

Take a look at my posting from Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:41:15 +0100
"java / azureus core dumps if cputype is set in make.conf"

Apart from that I had similar problems with the latest stable version of
Azureus 2.2.0.2, where it would shut down without any good reason.
According to the Azureus website there might be a problem with the
caching.

I tested the old stable version 2.1.0.4 (just copied the jar-file
into /usr/local/share/java/classes and renamed it to azureus.jar) and it
worked fine.

Right now I am using the beta-build 2.2.0.3_B53 (latest B54, still need
to test this myself) which seem to be quite stable and faster. Give it a
try.

  Andreas

--
GnuPG key  : 0xD25FCC81  |  http://cyb.websimplex.de/pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: D182 6F22 7EEC DD4C 0F6E  564C 691B 0372 D25F CC81