> However, these approaches require support from the other peer (the ISP),
> which is not possible in my situation.

I would say that no solution exist that do not have the colaboration
of the other part.

You can do as much load balancing on your end, but that is your ISP
that will decide to send one packet on one line and the next packet on
the other line.

There would always be a way to affect few machines of your LAN to one
of the line and the rest to the other line, but that will never be
full load balancing.

Olivier