At 4:37 PM -0700 4/3/05, Bill Ding wrote:
Hello,

I am setting up some jails and have limited all the host daemons to
the host's IP except for lpd. I can't find a way of doing that. Can
it be done? I know it can in LPRng, but I prefer to install as little
software as possible on servers.

I don't understand what you're asking for. There's /etc/hosts.lpd, but I assume you are talking about something else. Note that I have not done anything with jails, so that might be why I don't understand your question...

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]