Matthias F. Brandstetter wrote:

---------- quoting Yoann Le Bihan ----------

Hello ! :-)

You just need to install mod_php port. It's located into
/usr/ports/www (there are a mod_php4/ and a mod_php5/ directories).
Just "make install clean" from one or two of these directories and it
must be installed. Because I think it's not installed (even if it's
mentionned in httpd.conf... it's strange by the way :-).

Don't forget to make a "/usr/local/sbin/apachectl restart" after (if
it's not already done from the port's installation).

I did all you said, httpd-error.conf says: "Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_perl/1.29 PHP/4.3.11 configured -- resuming normal operations"

But when I try to access my phpmyadmin installation Firefox asks me which program I want to use to open this PHP file :(

Any other ideas?
I am somewhat lost here :(

Greetings and TIA, Matthias

If you create a "normal" PHP page* under the Apache server's docroot (instead of in the phpmyadmin install, which is an alias), do you get the same behavior?

Kevin Kinsey

* like this:

<?php

// test.php --- our test of the PHP interpreter...

echo "Hello, Matthias!  I'm Php-enabled!";

?>