Anthony Atkielski wrote:

RW writes:

Most UK ISPs wont even touch Linux. If I'd tried to ask my ISP to setup
FreeBSD, I'd have to go through an Indian call-centre where I'd get asked
which versions of Windows and Internet Explorer I'm using.

Why do you need an ISP's help to set up FreeBSD, anyway?

You got it wrong. *I* being old hands at FreeBSD, don't require their help. But if I install FBSD on my little sisters PC, she would be requiring some help. If I am around, thats not a problem. But if I am not, the first place she would go to is the ISP, which i very much expected. But unfortunately they are completely clueless.

Best Regards
S.