On 4/19/05, Cody Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm having cvsup update issues right now.  When I try to update I get:
> Cannot connect to cvsupxx.us.freebsd.org: Connection refused
> Will retry at xx:xx:xx
> No matter which server I try.

I had this problem a couple of days ago with the UK cvsup mirrors, the
only two things I could think of were:

1. I'd tried to cvsup once too often (e.g. two or three times in 24
hours) - don't think this was the case but I wouldn't be surprised if
the mirror maintainers impose temporary bans on IPs that try to
connect more than X times in a given period.

2. Some sort of update was pushed out that caused things to break on
the mirrors.

The problem seemed to go away for a couple of days but it's back for
me at the moment.

Paul

--
Rogue Tory