I would like to bring it to the attention of the mailing list as a
final act of desperation that GMail users have been blacklisted by
SpamCop apparently. It also seems the FreeBSD Project utilizes SpamCop
as part of their filtering process.

I appeal to all those reading this concerned for the community to
strongly urge FreeBSD to either circumvent this particular blacklist,
or to urge SpamCop directly to remove their unnesscessary blacklisting.

I feel it is ridiculous to black the masses which utilize such a
useful email service as GMail.

Thank You,

Tomas Quintero
[EMAIL PROTECTED]