On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 16:55, Stacey Roberts wrote:

> I'm trying to sign onto my MSN Messenger account. Not sure what you
> meant by messed up - its fairly straight-forward information to use in
> order to log in.

I meant that the MSN servers may be messed up.  I don't have an MSN
account myself, so I can't verify.

> Any more info I can supply to you?

Unless it's crashing, or you're using AIM or Yahoo, I probably won't be
albe to do much to troubleshoot.  You might want to send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to see if someone there can help you
out.  The msn code hasn't changed since 0.59.3.

Joe