Where would you all recommend that one can go to find good FreeBSD tech support that does not cost $150+ an hour?

If there are no places that are less expensive, then what places do you recommend that are expensive?

I am having a SCSI controller boot problem that no one seems to be able to help on but I am also thinking of the future if there is an emergency and I can't afford to have a server down for days at a time.

Thanks.