Hello,

I want to perform a very simple act:

All traffic going to 10.10.10.10 port 50
        should go to
10.10.10.10 port 5050

That's it.  The trick is, I am _not_ interested in running NAT.  This is
not some cable modem or laptop splitting my DSL service - this is a
rackmount firewall on a real network.  So again, I do not have any
interest in running NAT in any form.  Not interested, thanks.

But, I cannot seem to figure out what the ipfw rule is to perform this
simple task.  So the question is:

What is the ipfw syntax to redirect all traffic from one port to another.

Thanks!