Kirk R. Wythers wrote:

I'll happily pass along any error messages that you might find useful.
Are you talking about the build error message? I'm confused by the
pkg_add -rv comment... When I try pkg_add -r I just get the "can't seem
to find that package on the ftp site..." Attempting to build the port is
a different issue. The build attempt gives me a "you need GNU Recode >
3.5" error, I have 3.6 on my system and I can pass the full message
along if you like...

make sure you keep replies on the list in case someone else knows the answer.

So I hit the same roadblock you did with decode. I emailed the required bits to the maintainer.

pkg_add -v means verbose: useful at times.

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

If entropy is increasing, where is it coming from?