On May 3, 2005, at 10:36 PM, Paul A. Hoadley wrote:
This is in bert.coremedicalsolutions.com.submit.mc:

I'm not convinced it's a good idea to do MASQUERADE'ing in the submit.mc, use the normal sendmail.mc file for the MTA, not the MSA.

As a result of this, though, all the periodic mails and the output
from cron are now (I gather) having the local hostname stripped, and
being sent off to the MX-listed mailer for the wider domain at an ISP.
How do I get local mail delivered locally, while still masquerading
the domain name for non-local mail?

Local delivery is handled by class w, and you can put hostnames for which local delivery will happen into a file as well, typically /etc/mail/local-host-names.

--
-Chuck