This message appears after building amd installing world and kernel
using the NOINET6=true in /etc/make.conf.

sendmail[1579]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: line
279: Unknown address family inet6 in Family=option

No one uses the Server for sending mail, so I don't know if it is a
problem or not. Local e-mails from daily/security arrive just fine but
contain the same error message in them.
I really don't need IPV6 for my server so I added the NOINET6=true
option to /etc/make.conf after building/installing world/kernel.

--
Kind regards
Abu Khaled