Hello out here.

My intention is as follows. I would like to create an installation DVD for FreeBSD/AMD64 with a specific set of packages. I would like to do so because I have a set of AMD64 machines which are not connected to a fast internet wire (some due to security reasons, others in private use and others in labs without a network facility).
The idea is to have recent FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE/AMD64 DVD with some specific amd64 built packages which are common for a set of machine on one DVD.

Thanks,
Oliver