Ariff Abdullah wrote:

Works like a charm. It used to be that I needed to compile the
emu10kx  drivers.

Maybe if you included some more information, it would prove to be
more  useful. What is your dmesg saying when you boot up now? What
did it say  before? What happens with a kldload snd_emu10k1,
followed by a kldstat  (if it gave no error)?

HTH,
Matt

Audigy *LS* is not the same *Audigy* like other Audigy series,
it use different chipset, and unfortunately, not supported in current
emu10k driver.

The kind I was talking about is the "2ZS", fully supported by the emu10k1.