Tony Shadwick wrote:

Few really quick questions here:

1. When was the last time you cvsup'd your ports tree?
2. Have you checked to make sure the rest of your ports are current?

If 1. is recently, and 2. is yes, then I'd make clean on it and try to use portinstall gnome-vfs and see what happens. If you answered "never", or "quite a while ago" to the first one, I strongly suggest cvsup'ing your ports first, then make sure your other ports are current before attempting to proceed, then try portinstall gnome-vfs.

Tony