----- Original Message -----
From: Ted Mittelstaedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:05 am
Subject: RE: Seagate HD not detected by FreeBSD

That fixed it! Thanks, I learned something today.
Wouldn't it be possible to have FreeBSD detect this (mis-)configuration
and warn the user, or would that have to be done at the BIOS level?
Oh, and with old BIOS:es that do not allow you to select which drive to
boot from, if both the primary and the secondary master are bootable,
will the primary master always be prefered?

Ulf