What port do I install to setup WebDav?

Any how is webdav useful.

Depends what you want?! A client or a server? Since the server question was
already answered I recommend KDE's Konqueror as a client. I like it. Of
course it's a little overkill to install KDE if you just want to access
webdav, but in case you already use it there is no need to install any new
software.

One really nice thing about KDE is how just about any program can
use webdav (and other protocols through the ioslaves). I use dav
with the text editor kate in conjuction with a zope server. It is
very nice to work that way.