--On Wednesday, June 08, 2005 17:42:44 -0300 José de Paula Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From what I gather, these labels come straight from /boot/boot0, not
from boot0cfg. Looking at the boot0 source code (found at
/usr/src/sys/boot/i386/boot0/boot0.S), you can see that the OS options
are hard-coded into the boot0 program, so there is no way to edit that
other than by changing the source code and recompiling.

I see that now.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Did you try using Grub instead? It now supports UFS2, and is a great
bootloader, with lots of features. You can find it in your ports tree.

It's not that big of an issue. It's just my workstation, and I know what ?? means. I was just being anal. I like to straighten out twisted phone cords too.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member