Nope, everything is from ports. was just trying to avoide the 2+ days of compiling needed to rebuild everything. :(

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Haulmark, Chris wrote:

Someone broke the silence:

Except that I still have to re-install all of the packages in
/usr/local, many which have been built from sources.  or are you
suggesting that I
copy out the /usr/local tree as well?  Will that break anything?

<snipped>

Well, you brought up something that I forgot about.

I'll rebuild the world/kernel and reinstall.

Then I would use portupgrade to upgrade and rebuild the ports.

Unless you used some special things like installing only tarballs or any
other kind, that is the approach I would go with.

Chris Haulmark