-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Pavel Duda
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 12:23 PM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: DDS Tape problems

Hi,
I have problem with my DDS-3 type drive. I'm able to write on it but not read data back. If I try to read them I get card dump and tape drive hangs up. I have tried to upgrade firmware but problem remains. Does somebody have experience with this ?

My specs :
FreeBSD 5.2.1, generic kernel, x86 (P3), SCSI card is Adaptec AHA2940 and tape drive Python 04106.

I'm attaching dmesg output.

Thanks for any advice....
        Pavel Duda